Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September 1st Will See This Heavenly Alignment Begin To Manifest In The Natural

SEPTEMBER 1 WILL SEE THIS HEAVENLY ALIGNMENT BEGIN TO MANIFEST IN THE NATURAL.by Peggy Clime on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 8:01am


*   September 1 will see this heavenly alignment begin to manifest in the natural. Many of you that have been waiting for the open doors, have been waiting for the breakthroughs, have been waiting for the release, have been waiting for the manifestation of My promises in your lives, and each time you prayed, you continued to hear Me say ‘declare for the time is now, the hour has come’ but nothing manifested in the natural.


*   SEPTEMBER is a new morning. September will usher forth the morning in many of your lives. What I have been speaking to many of you about for so many months, that was accomplished in the heavenlies and decreed in the heavenlies is now about to MANIFEST in September.


*   September will be a month of SUDDENLIES.


*  Sudden provision.Sudden breakthroughs.Sudden prophetic word fulfilments.Sudden positioning.Sudden release.Sudden healing.Sudden life change.Sudden divine connections.Sudden signs and wonders.Sudden encounters with My heart.Sudden glimpses of My Glory.Sudden manifestations of the heavenly realm in your midsts.


*   September will be full of surprises for many of you My people. Those of you that have been holding on to My promises through the dark night that endured, NOW you shall be propelled into the September of surprises and suddenlies.


*   I am doing a new thing, behold, it will spring forth in many of your lives in September. This is the moment many of you have been waiting for. September will re-instill hope in many of you, September will see refreshment, restoration and renewal come to many of you. September will My Spirit do all of these things and more in your lives.


*  The heavenly alignment will be made manifest in the natural. The acceleration and what I have been planning behind the scenes in many of your lives will be made known. Testimonies will erupt all around the earth as My wonderous work is revealed in many of your lives.


*   The suddenlies that I am releasing in September, will see the world begin to take notice of My Glorious ways through many of your lives.


*   Stay deep in the secret place My people, as I lead you up the mountain in this September moment, stay close to My heart, for it is knowing Me and My heart above all, following My promptings and listening to My voice that will keep you grounded in this season of release My people.


*   September My people, is the PLATFORM that will establish the foundation for the future. New things will GROW from the manifestations and suddenlies I will bring forth in September in many of your lives, and for many years to come will you My people and others speak of the suddenly September that I brought into many of your lives, that changed your lives and saw My Glory made manifest in My Church and people’s lives at a level that was never even dreamed of.


REJOICE!


Suddenly September has arrived. Scribe:  Lana Vawser

No comments:

Post a Comment